Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dos Semanas!

Hey everybody!
As of today, I have only two weeks before I head off to Nicaragua :) I can't believe this trip is already right in front of me, I'm extremely stoked and very thankful! I'm still getting monetary donations towards the greenhouse project, and it's a huge blessing to see how much people want to support me and my trip.
Anyways, I have some new info on what I'll be doing that I thought I'd share. I found out that I'm actually going to get to teach guitar lessons to a ton of the teenage guys! Also, Josh wants me to bring down some Spanish worship songs for our worship band to play. I'm beyond excited for these two things because I believe music connects people regardless of race, politics, and so many other boundaries. Worshipping through music is one of my favorite things in the world, so I'm really excited to get to lead these teenage guys I'm gonna meet in it!
As the trip is getting really close, I'd appreciate your prayers now more than ever. Things you could pray for are:
-Openness towards God's plans and his will for my trip,
-Eyes that see my role in the Nicaraguans lives and the most effective way to minister them,
and any other things you think I might need!
Thank you again so so much to everybody for your support. Whether it's a five hundred dollar check or someone telling me they're praying for me, it makes my day. I truly feel like you all are sending me out, and to feel so many people behind me makes me more and more aware of how blessed I am.
Thank you :)
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment